Financial reports are a great a tool to present and display the financials of your business. A Business Owner Performance Analysis, however, can help you better understand the true financial health of your business.
We begin this process by preparing your business’s various financial reports and statements. We then review and analyze these documents to gain a full understanding of your business’s financial situation. A three-year historical view helps you see trends and changes and gives you a clearer understanding of the past.
We’ll then meet with you for an in-person consultation to review our findings with you and give you a clear, concise and accurate view of your business’s financial health.
Business Owner Performance Analysis Metrics Review
$399 Package Includes:
Key areas to review in person are:
- Income-average profit %, discounts, write-offs and time and billing.
- Cost of Goods Sold-review vendor terms and contracts
- Expenses-critical expenses impact as a whole, payroll expenses and return on investment for largest expenses
- Accounts Receivable Terms and Turns for cash flow improvement
We’ll also conduct a SWOT analysis competitive review of product and service offerings differentiation and similarities, competitor strengths and weaknesses and customer benchmarking.
By understanding where your business stands you’ll be better equipped to make solid and effective business decisions. This is your invitation to create a budget that is authentic to you and your business.
- Profit and Loss History and Trends 3-years if available
- Profit and Loss History by Class
- Review discounts/returns/write-offs 3-year history
- Average profit %
- Billable vs. non-billable hours
Cost of Goods Sold
- Review vendor terms to improve cash flow
- Review expenses by vendor for potential trimming
- Payroll Compensation history and forecast
- Bonus/Commission compensation structures and tracking
- Payroll Compensation Return on Investment
- Review as a percentage of total cost the largest expenses:
- Payroll Compensation
- Notes Payable/Loans/Lines of Credit/Credit Card Liability 3-Year Balance with current Interest Rates Due
- Inventory level history/Product on Hand
- Owners Distributions
- Accounts Receivable aging
- Strategies to improve speed of payment
- Length of Terms/Collection Strategies
- Pricing and Service offerings differentiation and similarities-SWOT Anlaysis
- Go to market benchmarks of most formidable competitor
- Customer benchmarks regarding minimizing risk