Does this describe your QuickBooks file?
- I am a traditional do-it-yourselfer and there things in my file that just don’t make sense to me, or my accountant!
- I don’t know how to fix it.
- Liability/Asset/Expense/Income/COGS??? What’s the difference!
- I hate accounting and can’t make sense of this whole thing called a Chart of Accounts that somebody else put together for me.
- I need somebody who can explain this to me, and what’s more, show me how to measure the key performance objectives of my business.
- My accountant called last night and told me that my file is a mess. He started asking me all kinds of questions that I didn’t know the answer to. What do I do?
A 3-4 Hour Onsite Consultation is customized to address the issues most important to you. Common topics include the following issues:
- How information comes in to your QuickBooks file via synching or download and what the software is able to capture with little interference as well as those things that require some “finessing”.
- Review how Accounts Payables can be used as tool to monitor, manage and control your cash flow.
- Review Customer Invoicing, Sales Receipts, Customer Discounts and improving collections.
- Finally understand the difference between a Profit and Loss and a Balance Sheet and what each important report is telling you about the health of your business.
- Using Classes to track different segments of your business.
- Cleaning up duplicate entries in income and expenses and how to find the duplication.
- Why should I reconcile my accounts and how do I do it?
- Vendor and/or Customer Balances are inaccurate! How do I address this?
- I charged personal expenses to my business and vica versa. How do I clean this up and maintain the accuracy of my file?
Here’s the facts folks!
- 80% of small business owners do their own books and 47% admit to financial literacy problems!
- Your business is 225% more likely to succeed if you pair a qualified accounting professional with a new small business owner!